Senior Litigation Paralegal – In-House : Charlottle, NCGlenmont Group has been retained by a global company to find an experienced Litigation Paralegal for immediate hire in its Morris County office.
- creating standard and customized reports based on data extracted from the company’s matter management and electronic billing platforms.
- supporting litigated matters.
- Working directly with internal and external counsel
- identify and locate company records;
- research and document corporate history and transactions;
- organize documents for purposes of review; and will locate,
- contact and interview current and former employees and third parties to obtain information pertinent to litigated matters.
- matter management and litigation support tools, off-site records archival systems, web-based legal research tools and eDiscovery applications and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Paralegal Certificate or law degree
- 5 years’ minimum experience
- Knowledge of Cognos Business Intelligence Software, Passport, Tableau and Business Objects
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft applications:
- Excel – formulas (vlookup), pivot tables, filters, charts, etc.
- PowerPoint – creating and editing presentations with graphics, tables and charts
- Advanced knowledge of discovery processes and technologies such as Exterro Fusion or similar legal hold tools like IBM/PSS Atlas
- Superior research skills including web-based legal research tools
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application and resume submitted will be immediately reviewed. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.