Real Estate Finance 2-5 Yrs : New York, NYOur AmLaw global client has an immediate need for an associate to join its NYC Real Estate practice group. This is a rare opportunity to join a group that has been recognized as the Who’s Who in real estate and by numerous publications, including Chambers USA and Legal 500.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Juris Doctor degree (J.D.) from an accredited law school
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in real estate development and/or finance
- Prior AmLaw experience (a plus)
- New York bar admission
- a strong academic record
- an exceptional analytical and writing skills
- demonstrative skills to be a true team player
Application and resume submitted will be immediately reviewed. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.