Proposal Coordinator : Chicago, IL
The position may be based in either Chicago or Cleveland.
The Proposal Coordinator will work as part of the Business Development and Communications Teams of our Global Law Firm client. Proposal Coordinator supports all aspects of responding to RFPs and creating proposals and pitches, including developing drafts, finalizing the end product, overseeing submission to the client or prospective client, and follow-up to determine the result.
- Strong organizational, time, and project management skills, able to handle many projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral communication and business writing with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
- Strong commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to establish working relationships across the organization.
- Four-year college degree.
- Three years’ experience in a business, professional services environment, or law firm environment preferred.
Excellent Team, Compensation and Benefits!