Private Funds Attorney 4-8 Yrs : New York, NYGlenmont Group is partnering with its global AmLaw client to identify candidates to join a diverse corporate practice in a position that will focus on private fund formation and investment adviser regulation, including private equity, venture, hedge, and managed accounts.
Ideal candidate must have 4-8 years of extensive private fund experience with at least 4 years at a law firm with a highly rated funds practice.
Experience must also include:
- drafting certificates, resolutions, and other documents for LLC, LP, and other entity formation.
- drafting term sheets, private offering memoranda, limited partnership agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, and subscription agreements.
- legal research and analysis under the Investment Advisers Act and other statutes and rules affecting private funds practice.
- preparing drive project management checklists;
- preparing and filing Form ADV, Form D, and related regulatory filings
- preparing and advising w/r/t adviser compliance programs.
- familiarity with market terms and practices and relevant tax concepts.
- strong document management skills.
- strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- strong academic credentials.
- license in NY state
Submit your resume for immediate review. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.