Patent Prosecution Attorney/Agent : New York, NYOur global law firm client is seeking an exceptional junior to mid-level associate or patent agent to join its patent prosecution practice in New York.
Qualified candidate should have:
- JD from an accredited law school
- background in computer science, software or electrical engineering.
- 2–6 years of experience in patent preparation, drafting and prosecution
- Strong research, writing and oral advocacy skills are essential
- Admission to the USPTO is required.
- Licensed to practice in New York
The firm and its attorneys have been recognized by Managing IP Magazine‘s “World IP Handbook” and Survey’s “IP Stars,” IAM Magazine’s “IAM Patent 1000” and U.S. News and Best Lawyers’ “National Tier 1” Law Firm for Patent Law.
Application and resume submitted will be immediately reviewed. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.