IP Transactional Attorney 5-7 Yrs. : New York, NYGlenmont Group has partnered with its global fashion client to hire a talented Corporate Counsel with significant tech transactional experience to provide best-in-class legal support to our technology and marketing teams in their NYC office while partnering closely with the Sourcing team as the primary attorney responsible for inbound technology and marketing transactions worldwide.
• — Draft, review, negotiate and manage a wide variety of software licenses and SaaS and IaaS agreements, as well as professional services/development, hardware purchasing/leasing, telecommunications, online advertising and event agreements
• — Efficiently manage risk and ensure business and compliance needs are accurately reflected in agreements
• — 5-7 years’ relevant experience, with 4+ years of legal experience as a transactional legal counsel working with multi-national public companies
• — Extensive experience structuring, drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements, including software licenses and licensing agreements
• — Knowledge and experience in relation to commercial law, software and web services, general IP and technology licensing matters, antitrust, marketing, advertising, data security, and compliance
• — Excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels and varying functions across the company
• — Self-starter and ability to work with limited direction
Required Education and Experience:
• — JD from an accredited ABA-approved US law school
• — Active license in a US jurisdiction
• — Strong academic credentials
• — Experience at a global law firm and/or boutique IP firm is a major plus
Application and resume submitted will be immediately reviewed. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.