IP Litigation EE/CS Associate 4-6 Yrs. : New York, NYOur National Tier 1 global law firm client is seeking a Mid-level IP Litigation Attorney with 4-6 years of experience to join their growing IP practice group’s NYC team. The ideal candidate will join a global group of skilled and well-respected practitioners n a time of rapidly evolving technologies and cutting-edge client needs.
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree is strongly preferred
- experience taking depositions
- strong academic credentials
- excellent written and communication skills
- a keen analytical mind
- ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- prior experience at an AmLaw firm is a plus
- active New York state licensed to practice
Submit your resume for immediate consideration. All applicants will be reviewed, and qualified attorneys will be contacted.
Contact Zelda Owens, Managing Director of Attorney Placement, email@example.com / call/text 973-233-4377 for more info.