International Tax Lawyer 3-5 Yrs : New York, NYOur global law firm client is seeking a tax attorney for its New York office. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience.
Our client’s multidisciplinary tax team works seamlessly with the firm’s other practices, their clients and their clients’ other professionals to provide sophisticated tax planning and advice. Given the attorneys diverse backgrounds and prior experience working in private industry and government, our client has the capabilities necessary to develop practical legal services to meet the challenges faced by individuals and public and private companies, entities and institutions.
– candidate must have a LL.M. in Taxation from a top-tier program
– excellent academic credentials
– strong writing skills
– experience with U.S. federal income, gift, and estate tax planning, with a focus in U.S. international taxation
– admission to the New York Bar
– law firm experience is preferred
Application and resume submitted will be immediately reviewed. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.