Corporate Counsel – Contracts : Tarrytown, NY***Submit your application for immediate review and feedback.***
Our client – a premier global biopharmaceutical company – seeks to hire In-house Counsel to join its growing Contracts Group.
The ideal candidates will have:
– 5-10 yrs of legal experience at a law firm and/or in-house, including biotech/pharmaceutical and/or health care experience
– The level of legal counseling that requires a deep understanding of life sciences, clinical trial contracting, general business transactions and related legal issues
– Experience working in/with biotech/pharmaceutical industry
– Experience with contracts related to clinical development of biologics and/or pharmaceuticals and intellectual property
– High level of business acumen• outstanding drafting and negotiation skills
– JD with excellent law school credentials
– NY bar or registered as in-house counsel (preferred)
– Draft, negotiate and bring to execution clinical vendor agreements critical to the company’s global clinical development operations as well as other critical research-related agreements for the company.
– Provide legal support for a wide variety of business transactions, including clinical trial agreements, clinical experimental sciences agreements, clinical vendor agreements and other related agreements and contracts
– Support the company’s contract management system
– Train areas company employees on processes and policies
Compensation and benefits are very competitive. Relocation support will be provided.
For more information, contact Zelda Owens firstname.lastname@example.org / 973-233-4377.