Corporate Attorney-Capital Markets : New York, NY
Our prominent, global, law firm client is seeking an experienced Debt Capital Markets associate (3rd to 7th year) to join the firm’s global leveraged finance group. The client base is highly diversified and includes commercial and investment banks, finance companies and borrowers/issuers. Seeking an Associate attorney with experience in high yield securities offerings, including but not limited to Rule 144A offerings, and general liability management, in all cases, related to leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, refinancings and other corporate finance transactions.
Candidate must have experience:
- Negotiating, drafting and analyzing offering memoranda and descriptions of notes, indentures and all related documentation
- High familiarity with covenants and disclosure.
- Negotiating and executing commitment letters.
- Strong achievement drive, strong academic credentials and client management skills are required.
- Relevant law firm experience is preferred.
- Candidate must be admitted to the New York Bar.
All applicants will be reviewed and qualified attorneys will be contacted.