Corporate Attorney 4+ Yrs : Chicago, ILGlenmont Group’s AmLaw law firm client is looking for mid-to-senior level associates to join their Chicago Corporate group. The position has a significant opportunity for career advancement.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 4+ years of significant experience in corporate transactions with an emphasis on private equity transactions and/or M&A work
- a strong working knowledge of acquisition agreements and other documentation utilized in complex private equity and/or M&A transactions
- a proficiency in the drafting of the same, and strong knowledge of the negotiation points involved in such matters
- a proven willingness to accept significant responsibility and manage a challenging workload
- a desire for a fast-paced and collaborative working environment
- strong academic credentials and writing skills are essential
- experience at an AmLaw 100 firm a plus
- an active IL bar
Application and resume submitted will be immediately reviewed. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.