Corporate Associate 2-4 Yrs : Newark, NJGlenmont Group is partnering with its NJ client to identify a top Corporate Attorney for immediate hire in their Newark office.
- 2-4 years of corporate practice experience
- Draft and negotiate key and ancillary documents for M&A, financing, joint venture, technology collaborations/licensing and other corporate and commercial transactions
- Work closely with clients’ business and legal personnel in a variety of corporate matters
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, drafting, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess a JD from an accredited law school with a strong academic record
- Licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey or New York State. Both are preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to interact directly with clients
Submit your resume for immediate review. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.