Commercial Litigation Associate : ,
Our Client, an award winning New Jersey law firm, is seeking an Associate Attorney with 5-7 years’ experience to become a part of their team. The ideal candidate must have judicial clerkship experience, trial experience, organizational, writing and analytical skills, a team player, enjoys challenges, able to work independently and have a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in litigation and trial – minimum 5 civil trials
- Experience in commercial litigation for complex contract and business matters for national and international companies, including strong research and writing skills
- Draft briefs, motions and emergent applications, such as TRO’s and Orders to Show Cause
- State and Federal Court experience
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations with ethical responsibilities
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NJ State & Federal District Court and NY Bar admission preferred
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated attorney seeking to grow with an expanding commercial practice. The successful candidate will regularly work on complex and high stakes matters and be expected to participate in and oversee written discovery, take depositions, participate in extensive motion practice, and oral arguments and play a significant role in a team-oriented atmosphere. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.