25 Step Recruiting Process
Conducting an executive search on your own is a time-consuming process that distracts your organization from what it does best. At Glenmont Group we have distilled our years of successful search experience into an exclusive 25-step process and 5-part overall plan of action.
This logical, structured approach means we are not reinventing the wheel each time Glenmont Group undertakes a new search. Instead we can concentrate all our energies on tailoring the search process to build the best candidate selection pool for your particular opening.
Here's How Glenmont Group’s 25-Step Process Can Work For Your Company.
- Conduct a complete needs analysis that will provide us with all pertinent information required for a professional search. Includes brainstorming on how to attract candidates from your top competitors.
- Build a profile of the ideal candidate against which to screen potentials. If desired, interview your top-performing employees as part of the profiling process. Prepare a typewritten document outlining the perfect profile and a plan of how to present the opportunity. Obtain your sign-off.
- Consult with you on industry compensation standards and construct a compensation framework.
- Assemble project team and begin marketplace research. Examine direct and indirect competitors and identify additional companies that employ candidates possessing the skills you seek.
- Compile, review and revise lists of targeted companies. Obtain your sign-off.
- Conduct in-depth candidate telephone interviews using behavioral-based questions to ascertain three crucial qualifying factors:
Possibly the most important part of the search process. If we do not understand exactly what you want in a candidate, then the results of the search are useless. That is why Glenmont Group concentrates on listening first.
This is where Glenmont Group’s years of experience really begin to count. We have the unique ability to identify the best talent in your marketplace; which means the target candidate list we assemble will match your profile.
- Do they have the appropriate background?
- Are they willing to change jobs for the right opportunity?
- Do their goals match yours?
Here is where you determine if you have a match. We have already increased the chances of success by learning your needs and then presenting the candidates who best meet your requirements. Next, we smooth the way during this vital introductory process.
Experience, again, makes the big difference. Our years of dealing with sometimes-delicate negotiations can help you avoid potential pitfalls. Our goal is a win-win result for you and your candidate.